Let’s Get This Straight
RJsCorner is a personal blog that sells nothing and accepts no contributions.
That way, I am accountable to no one for what I say here. I speak my mind on a number of topics.
The subjects include:
- My daily journal posts of 500 words or less.
- Stories about Aspergers’ and Neuordiversity.
- Simplify – How to make your life more joyful by discovering what is important
- Hearing Loss – Stories on being deaf
- Life on the Margins – Think for yourself and live your life on your terms
- Red Letter Living – Living by the teachings of Jesus, and how most religious organization around to day have strayed from those words.
And multi-post Special Projects about:
- RetComLife – Adventures in my retirement community, and advice to you
- Aspie Syndrome – Living on the margins of life
- End of Life Trauma – about the 78-day struggle of the love of my life
- My View of the Bible – I spent four years studying the Bible.
- This I Believe – My foundations of life that I have learned over 75-years
- Stupidity – A noted theologian said the stupidity was the primary reason for the rise of Hitler. This study applies those thoughts to today’s world.
This blog will help you to:
- Live life on your terms, and successfully dealing with adversities along the way
- Learn some lessons from personal stories of my success and failures.
- Finding your path in life, and not letting others decide for you.
- Be Unique, Exceptional, Extraordinary, and yes, even Eccentric
- Celebrating creativity in all its forms
It’s about living a positive and fulfilling life on your terms