Let’s Get This Straight
RJsCorner is a personal blog that sells nothing and accepts no contributions.
That way, I am accountable to no one for what I say here. I speak my mind on a number of topics.
In it’s 15 year existence, RJsCorner has been constantly evolving.
- It once was dedicated to a focused study of the Bible, particularly the words of Jesus and how current day Christian churches fail to stay focused on those words.
- It went through a depressing era when politics was the main theme.
- For the last few years, it has evolved into a more personal direction where I tell stories, and try to teach the viewer some life lessons I have learned.
Current topics include:
My journal posts of 500 words or less about “Having My Say” about many things.
Hearing Loss – Stories on my life and challenges as a deaf person
RetComLife – Adventures in my retirement community, and advice to you
Life on the Margins -About thinking for yourself and living your life on your terms
And some Special Multi-post Projects from the past include:
Red Letter Living – Living by the teachings of Jesus, and how most religious organization around to day have strayed from those words.
End of Life Trauma – about the 78-day struggle of the love of my life
My View of the Bible – I spent four years studying the Bible.
This I Believe – My foundations of life that I have learned over 75-years
Stupidity – A noted theologian said the stupidity was the primary reason for the rise of Hitler. This study applies those thoughts to today’s world.
This blog will help you to:
- Live life on your terms, and successfully dealing with adversities along the way
- Learn some lessons from personal stories of my success and failures.
- Find your path in life, and not letting others decide that for you.
- Be Unique, Exceptional, Extraordinary, and yes, even Eccentric
- Celebrate creativity in all its forms