I know some people take pride in blindly walking the path of life. But that is simply not […]
Just a quick snippet to tell you that I am still around, but just in the standby mode. My Walden time of utter simplification for a week turned out to be the exact opposite. On April 30th my wife had her fourth heart attack. She survived it, but the heart damage is uncertain. At the same time they found that she has a severe gall bladder infection that is resistant to all antibiotics that they have tried so far. The infection could become life-threatening but, because of the heart attack they can’t simply remove it as is the common solution.
This is her tenth day in the hospital, so my time is consumed with being by her bedside daily. When she is recovered my mind will come back to blogging here at RJsCorner.
I don’t know if you noticed, but I am doing yet another overhaul of my blog sites. I […]
Albert Einstein never wore socks. Matthews, Scott. 1144 Random, Interesting & Fun Facts You Need To Know From […]
Humans only make up 48% of users on the Internet. The other 52% of web traffic are bots […]
Bamboo can grow up to thirty-five inches (ninety-one centimeters) in a single day. Matthews, Scott. 1144 Random, Interesting […]