No, I’m not going to have a countdown of my top ten list but I did just establish a new set of categories entitled “My 10 Pillars” in the header menu here at RJsCorner to reflect the new direction I recently took for this blog. They are not in rank order as each is just as important to me as the other.
In the past, many of my posts were political in nature but since that venue is now totally in the gutter I have for the most part chosen a new track. I know this is not the first time I have mentioned my 10 Pillars and it does now have its permanent place in my “About” menu but I now want to celebrate its official kickoff via this post.
Here are My 10 Pillars:
- Think for Yourself, Question Everything.
- You are not alone.
- Adversity builds character.
- Embrace Change.
- Break down myths that put people in suffocating boxes.
- Never Stop Learning or Growing
- Live & Let Live.
- Be humble, be honest, be committed.
- Don’t lose yourself in your fear or anger as it will destroy you.
- Treat everyone with respect, even those who don’t treat you likewise.
These ten items are the foundations of who I currently am and how I try to live my life day-to-day.
Starting now, I will include these categories in my daily post info. If I have the time, primarily in the winter months I will be cataloging my archive posts with these new categories so that you can more easily find them in the future.