This post is a tribute to all those who lost their lives on September 11, 2001 and everyday since then:
- To the 3,000 who lost their lives because of the terrorist attacks.
- To the 100,000 Coalition Soldiers killed and wounded in Iraq.
- To the 13,000 Coalition Soldiers killed and wounded in Afghanistan.
- To the 400,000 Iraqi Citizens who have been killed or wounded.
- To the 410,000 U.S. citizens who have lost their lives to drunk drivers since the attacks.
- To the 11,000,000 who have died as a result of starvation and lack of good drinking water since the attacks.
I mourn each and every one of these casualties.