It’s About Time

Just a quick snippet of good news.

Finally, more retail establishments are requiring masks to enter their stores. Starting Monday all the stores I might visit on my weekly trip away from home are eliminating the mindless minefield of maskless people. That’s good news I couldn’t wait to share.

2 comments

  1. We food shop at Walmart. For the last several weeks mask usage is probably around 90%. It is has been “required” but not enforced. This change will finally force that remaining 10% to protect others or go somewhere else. I assume (and hope) that private security guards will enforce this new directive. Store employees should not have to deal with irate or out-control people.

    Like

    • As I mentioned in a previous post Bob, I watched a Menard’s Home Center employee escort a maskless customer out of the store. He was a big guy that seemed to enjoy his work, especially the applause he got after that event. If it did come to violence I’m sure a police officer was just moments away who could arrest the invader for assault.

      Yeah, there are those say they would rather die than have to wear a mask. That is such a stupid hill to die on isn’t it? But I’m sure intelligence is not one of those folks strong points.

      Like

Share Your Thoughts..

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s