Oxymoron is a strange word. I really don’t know how it is pronounced, since I didn’t learn it until after I was deaf. I have been collecting some of these type things, and thought I would put them together here as some brain teasers.
- Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?
- Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
- If corn oil comes from corn, where does baby oil come from?
- What was the best thing before sliced bread?
- Why does your nose run and your feet smell?
- If you’re in a vehicle going the speed of light, what happens when you turn on the headlights?
- Why do kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
- Why do fat chance and slim chance mean the same thing?
- If you can’t drink and drive, why do you need a driver’s license to buy liquor, and why do bars have parking lots?
Just thought you might need something to think about 🙃
One thought on “Oxymorons And Other Such Things To Think About”
Thanks for the chuckles.