Humans only make up 48% of users on the Internet. The other 52% of web traffic are bots Matthews, Scott. 1144 Random, Interesting & Fun Facts You Need To Know I don’t know what all those bots are doing, but I doubt that they are chatting with each other. Most are likely tracking me to see if they can get me to buy something from … Continue reading About The Internet Traffic
In the year 2020, there will be approximately forty billion gadgets connected to the Internet. Matthews, Scott. 1144 Random, Interesting & Fun Facts You Need To Know 40Billion!! Let’s see, there are 7.9 billions people on this earth right now. That 5+ gadgets for each on of us. I personally have about 10 of them. Continue reading 40 Billion??
I know I am on the 2020 Election battlefield for another 43 days but sometimes you just gotta take a break. That’s what I am doing with this post George Burns sang he wished he was 80 again, he lived to be 100 years and 2 months old. Well, I likely won’t even reach the age of 80, so I want to wish I was … Continue reading I Wish I Was 30 Again…
A hundred years ago most people who lived in rural communities did not have either electricity or telephones. Today the same is true for reliable Internet connections. Fast Internet requires fiber-optic connections. Most living in the hinterland are like me are still relegated to that 50-year-old copper cable coming down our road sometimes bowing only a couple of feet above the ground. If you are … Continue reading More About Starlink
This post is going to be about those seniors among us who proclaim to be “proudly ignorant” of today’s technology. My wife and her brother are in that class. They proudly proclaim that they want as little as possible to do with all these new fangled inventions of late. They are not quite old enough to go back before the invention of the automobile, but … Continue reading Starting Your Car With A Buggy Whip.
The title of this post comes from something I recently heard on GPS with Fareed Zakaria. The topic was how the Internet puts things out there with no clear distinction between truth and untruth. If you have the wisdom to discern the difference then the info you gain from instant communications is invaluable to you. If you don’t then it is difficult to decide just … Continue reading The Truth And The Untruth Lay On The Same Level.